Weight Watchers Italian Tortilla Chips Recipe
Weight Watchers Italian Tortilla Chips Recipe. Who doesn’t love a good tortilla chip? Especially when they’re homemade and infused with the delicious flavors of Italy!
These chips are perfect for snacking on while watching TV, or as an appetizer at your next party. You just need a few simple ingredients to make them.
This super easy appetizer or snack recipe is quick and easy, and ready in just 14 minutes.
This tasty treat is made with fat-free flour tortillas, grated Parmesan cheese, egg white, fennel seeds, and crushed red pepper flakes. They are perfect for your favorite dip. They are low fat, and only have 8 carbs.
Italian tortilla chips are a must-try. They’re crunchy, salty, and perfect for snacking on while watching your favorite show. They’re also really easy to make.
If you’re looking for a unique appetizer to serve at your next party, look no further than Italian tortilla chips! These chips are easy to make and taste great with a variety of toppings, or served with your favorite dip.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan, and 1 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 1 Smart Point.
How many Personal Points are they on your plan?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Mexican Queso Blanco Dip
This dip is perfect for game day, parties, or just a quick snack when you’re feeling hungry! A creamy cheese dip.
Weight Watchers Red Pepper Dip Recipe
An quick and easy appetizer recipe made with fat-free mayonnaise, fat-free cream cheese, roasted sweet red peppers, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and scallions.
Weight Watchers Hot Pizza Dip
Quick and Easy, ready in 15 minutes!
Weight Watchers Bacon Ranch Dip
A quick and easy appetizer, snack, or Game Day favorite.
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip
A quick and easy Appetizer recipe with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, vegetable seasoning mix and water chestnuts.
Weight Watchers Jalapeno Popper Dip
A favorite, spicy appetizer for your next party, or game day!
Weight Watchers Vegan Salsa Dip
It’s perfect for parties, potlucks, or anytime you need to whip up something tasty with little effort.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Italian Tortilla Chips
- Move oven rack to center position.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with olive oil flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Layout tortillas on a flat surface. Spray the top side of each of the tortillas with olive oil flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese on each sprayed tortilla.
- Lightly press the Parmesan cheese into the tortillas.
- Flip the tortillas over, and using a basting brush, brush with egg whites., and sprinkle ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds on each tortilla, and ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes on each tortilla.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 triangles (like a pizza).
- Arrange the triangles with the parmesan cheese down, on a baking sheet.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 6 – 8 minutes, or until the chips are slightly golden, and crispy.
- Remove from oven, and place on a wire cooling rack.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!