Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger Recipe. This vegetarian burger is the perfect alternative to traditional meat patties, packed with ingredients like garbanzo beans, tofu, and quick oats.
High in protein and fiber, these burgers the perfect meatless lunch or dinner option.
When it comes to ingredients, simplicity is the name of the game. Basic yet flavorful components such as basil, garlic powder, and sage amp up the taste without complicating things.
A couple of pro tips for you: First, make sure to drain the tofu thoroughly. The less water, the better the texture. Second, don’t rush the cooking process.
A medium-high heat ensures your burgers cook evenly and acquire that much-desired crispy exterior.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mashed garbanzo beans and basil.
- Add oat bran, quick oats, and rice to the bowl.
- Stir everything until it looks a bit dry.
- In a different bowl, mash the tofu with your hands.
- Squeeze and drain as much water as you can from the tofu. Repeat the squeezing and draining until there's hardly any water left.
- Add barbeque sauce to the tofu. Stir the tofu so it's well-coated with the sauce.
- Add the tofu to the garbanzo bean and oat mixture in the large bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sage. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Make 8 equal sized patties from the bean and tofu mixture.
- Fry the patties in the hot oil for about 5 minutes on each side.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!