Best Weight Watchers Beef and Bean Tacos Recipe
Best Weight Watchers Beef and Bean Tacos Recipe. Beef and bean tacos are a delicious and easy-to-make meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week.
The combination of beef, beans, and fresh toppings makes for a perfect bite every time.
Tacos are highly customizable, so you can tailor them to your liking and there are endless possibilities when it comes to filling tacos.
Mexican tacos are a family favorite. They are quick and easy to make, and are ready in 30 minutes making them a great weeknight dinner.
This version is made with ground beef, onion, garlic, taco seasoning mix, fat=free refried beans, tomatoes, lettuce, black olives, and sour cream.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan
10 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Ground beef is a type of minced meat that is made from grinding together various cuts of beef.
It is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes, from spaghetti Bolognese to burgers and tacos.
In terms of nutrition, ground beef is a good source of protein, iron, and vitamin B12.
Refried beans are a type of food prepared by mashing boiled beans and then frying them in oil or fat.
Refried beans are a staple of Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine and can be found in many restaurants and grocery stores.
They are often served as a side dish or used as a filling in tacos, burritos, and enchiladas.
Refried beans are also a popular ingredient in many dips and spreads.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Mexican Pico De Gallo
This dish is made up of tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper and fresh cilantro all mixed together for a burst of flavor!
Weight Watchers Spanish Rice
A quick and easy one skillet, five ingredient, side dish recipe.
Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Rice
A quick and easy side dish ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Vegetable Tortilla Soup
Weight Watchers Vegetable Tortilla Soup Recipe with onion, garlic, sour cream, tomatoes, bell pepper, celery, and salsa.
Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
These popsicles are a delicious and spicy twist on the classic fruit popsicle.
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
Perfect to cure your chocolate cravings!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Beef-and-Bean Tacos
- 8 corn taco shells
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ pound 96% lean ground beef
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup water
- 1¼ cups fat-free refried beans
- 1 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoon sliced black olives
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a baking sheet, arrange taco shells in a single layer.
- In preheated oven, heat taco shells for approximately 8 minutes, or until warm.
- In the meantime, place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add olive oil, and swirl to coat.
- In the skillet, add ground beef, onion, garlic, and taco seasoning mix.
- Cook and break up the ground beef, approximately 8 minutes, or until the ground beef has browned.
- In the skillet, add water, and stir to mix.
- Cook approximately 3 minutes, or until the water has evaporated.
- Add fat-free refried beans. Stir to mix, and cook until heated.
- Add ¼ cup of ground beef mix in a taco shell, then top with tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced black olives, onion, and fat free sour cream. Repeat for the other 7 taco shells.
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!