Weight Watchers Ground Beef Chili Tacos Recipe
Weight Watchers Ground Beef Chili Tacos Recipe. Chili tacos are the perfect blend of two classic dishes – tacos and chili. There’s nothing quite like a chili taco. The combination of flavorful ground beef, crispy Tortilla shells is simply irresistible.
Chili tacos are also incredibly easy to make.
This easy dinner with is made with ground beef, chili powder, garlic, ground beef, kidney beans, tomato sauce, chipotle peppers, taco shells, sour cream, and cilantro. It’s a little Tex-Mex, and a little Mexican.
You will have this meal on the table in just 38 minutes, so it’s great when you’re short on time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan
9 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Fish Tacos
Weight Watchers Lime Chicken Tacos
Vegan Mexican Taco Filling
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Kidney beans are a popular type of legume that is often used in chili, soups, and salads. They get their name from their shape, which resembles a kidney.
Kidney beans are usually red, but they can also be white or black.
Kidney beans are a good source of protein and fiber, and they are low in fat. Kidney beans contain several important nutrients, including folate, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
Ground beef can be cooked and served in a variety of different ways, such as being formed into patties or added to dishes like tacos and casseroles.
In addition to its versatility, ground beef is also a popular choice among cooks due to its relatively low cost and high nutritional value.
With its rich flavor and ability to absorb the flavors of other ingredients in a dish, ground beef is an excellent choice for almost any meal.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Using light cream cheese, low fat cheddar cheese, fat free mayonnaise, egg substitute, and Panko breadcrumbs.
Weight Watchers Black Beans And Rice (Cuban)
This classic dinner or lunch is made with rice, olive oil, red sweet pepper, red onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, black beans, salt, red wine vinegar, cilantro, and fresh lime.
Weight Watchers Spanish Rice
A quick and easy one skillet, five ingredient, side dish recipe.
Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
A super easy Mexican Side Dish recipe with corn, pimentos, tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, onion, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, lime juice, Italian salad dressing, and cilantro.
Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote
This popular, and trendy dish is easy to make on your outdoor grill.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes
A classic Fair or Festival treat that’s a little healthier made in your Air Fryer.
Weight Watchers Lemon Cheesecake Bars (Without Crust)
This dessert is made without a crust, so these bars are light and airy, with a tart lemony flavor that will tantalize your taste buds.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ground Beef Chili Tacos
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 8 ounces kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- chopped chipotle peppers to taste (optional)
- 8 taco shells
- 4 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro chopped
- Place a medium sized skillet over medium heat
- In the skillet, add cumin, and chili powder, and heat approximately 30 seconds, or until the mixture becomes fragrant.
- In the same skillet, add olive oil.
- When the olive oil is hot, add chopped onion, and cook approximately 3 minutes, or until the onions become tender.
- In the skillet, add in ground beef. Cook and break up the meat approximately 5 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- In the skillet, add kidney beans and tomato sauce, (Optional: and chopped chipotle peppers if you want to add heat), and cook approximately 5 minutes, or until the mixture is heated.
- In each of 8 taco shells, add ¼ cup of ground beef mix, ½ tablespoon sour cream, and ½ teaspoon cilantro.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!